FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
Vietnamese Beef Stew
- 700g beef brisket, cut into cubes
- 2tsp sugar
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp five spice
- 1 tsp chicken stock
- 1/2 pepper
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 4 stalks lemongrass, bruised
- 3 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 300ml coconut water
- 400g carrot, cut into chunks
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, salt, five spice, chicken stock, pepper, grated ginger and soy sauce. Add in the beef and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in inner pot, then add all the garlic and stir to slowly brown it. Add in the lemongrass, star anise and cinnamon stick and stir fry till fragrant
- Add in the marinated beef and keep stirring until the beef turn brown.
- Pour in the tomato puree and followed by the coconut water. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add in carrot and cover lid. Then, transfer to outer pot and heat insulation cooking for 1 hour.
- Ready to enjoy with rice or noodles.
- For more information on Shuttle Chef, refer here.