FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
Vegetable Pasta Salad For Kids
- 4 ounces fun-shaped pasta, such as radiatore
- 1/3 cups chopped frozen vegetables
- 1/3 cup canned corn
- 1/4 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp oregano (or dried mixed herbs)
- 1/4 tsp french mustard
- Preheat food jar by filling it with boiling water, close the lid tightly and shake gently. Then let sit for 10 minutes before pouring out the water.
- Add in the pasta and frozen vegetables, and pour in boiling water. Leave 15 minutes for heat insulation cooking.
- Drain water after 15 minutes, mix in the corn and red pepper.
- Then add the olive oil, oregano, honey, and french mustard.
- Put the lid on and give it a good shake. Allow heat insulation cooking for 30 minutes. Serve.