FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 no yellow onion (wedges)
- 20g garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 150g carrot (cubed)
- 1 stalk celery (slice thickly)
- 200g pumpkin (cubed)
- 150g sweet potato (cubed)
- 150g yam (cubed)
- 150g tomato puree
- 900ml vegetable stock
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups rice (uncook)
- coriander leaves
- cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Heat up inner pot with olive oil and sauté the onion until softened. Then, add in the garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano and sauté till fragrant.
- Next, add carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato and yam.
- Add the tomato puree and vegetables stock. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- While the stew is cooking, add 3 cups of water in another inner pot and let it boil.
- Once boiled, add 3 cups of washed rice and boil for another 5 minutes, give it a stir and place the inner pot into the outer pot.
- Then, remove the inner pot with stew from heat and place it in the outer pot together with the pot of rice. Insulate for 1 hour.
- Once done remove from pot and season with salt & pepper. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and coriander leaves.
- For more information on Shuttle Chef, refer here.