Stress Relief Tea
- 12g dried self-heal herbs
- 8g dried Chinese plantain
- 1500 ml boiling water
Cook time: 15 minutes
- In a bowl, wash self-heal herb and Chinese plantain with water and rinse them.
- Place sert all ingredients from step 1 to THERMOS® vacuumware.
- Pour 500 ml boiling water to the tumbler, parboil the ingredients for 3 seconds and drain the water.
- Re-pour 1000 ml boiling water to the tumbler, tea is ready after 15 minutes of steeping.
Preparing herbal tea with Thermos® vacuumware makes the Chinese Traditional herbs/dried flower heat up expand completely. It will also help to extract the flavor and release all the essential benefits from the herbs to the drink.