FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
Scallion Chicken Cakes
- 4-5 chicken wings
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- For the Sauce:
- 30g garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp gojuchang paste
- 1 tsp korean chili powder
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp white sesame, toasted
- 1 tbsp spring onion, slice thinly
- Marinate chicken wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder, and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Pour oil into Thermos Dolphin Wok and heat the wok till just starting to smoke slightly.
- Then add in chicken wings and cover the wok. Cook for 4 minutes, then turn the chicken wings and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from the wok and sauté garlic till fragrant. After that, add in remaining sauce ingredients and cook for 30 seconds. Toss in chicken wings and mix well.
- Plate it out and garnish with sesame, spring onion & lettuce on the side.