FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
Quick Chicken Soup
- 2 cups chopped baby carrots
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 litre chicken broth
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken halves
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (Optional)
- Add the carrots, onion and garlic into KJC and fill with boiling water until the ingredients are covered. Let sit for 15 minutes and drain out the water.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a saucepan over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and add the chicken halves to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken halves and pour the chicken broth into KJC.
- Shred the chicken halves and add them into the KJC. Stir well and attach the lid.
- Allow heat insulation cooking for 1 hour, then add celery salt and fresh cilantro (optional) before serving.