Home:Recipes:Cookware:Frying Pan:Prawns Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Prawns Spaghetti Aglio Olio
- 200g Large Prawns
- 250g Spaghetti
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp finely minced garlic
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Grated Parmesan for topping
- Salt to taste
- Boil spaghetti in salted water for 10 minutes until al dente.
- Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic.
- Sauté the garlic on a low flame till fragrant.
- Add chilli flakes and add the prawns.
- Cook the prawns for 3-4 minutes.
- Add pasta water to the pan and bring to a boil.
- When the pasta water has reduced a little and thickened for 2 minutes, add the drained
pasta and toss in the sauce.
- Add the Parsley, Parmesan and salt then mix together.
- Ready to serve.