Home:Recipes:Shuttle Chef:Peach Gum Dessert Soup
Peach Gum Dessert Soup
- 2 tablespoons of peach gum
- 2 snow fungus
- 2 tablespoons of dried longan
- 1 tablespoon of bitter apricot kernels
- 4 large red dates
- 1/2 papaya, peeled, deseed and diced
- Optional: 1 large lump of rock sugar
- Soak peach gum for at least 5 hours, or overnight, until they are softened and plumped up in size. Drain and trim away impurities.
- Soak snow fungus for 15 minutes and cut it into smaller florets.
- Fill the inner pot up with water to three-quarters full and bring to a boil.
- Add in all ingredients and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, and cover up with the lid.
- Move the inner pot into the vacuum outer pot, and allow heat insulation cooking for 1 hour.
- Add in rock sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
Watch the recipe video here.