FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
One Pot Teriyaki Chicken Rice with Broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups rice
- 2 chicken thigh, boneless
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- oil for frying
- 150ml teriyaki sauce
- 150g broccoli, blanced
- 1 tbsp white sesame
- 1 tbsp spring onion, sliced
- In a large bowl marinate the chicken with ginger, pepper and salt.
- Heat up the Inner Pot with some oil and pan fry chicken on both side until golden brown.
- Remove and cut chicken into cubes. Heat up teriyaki sauce in pot until thicken then add in chicken cubes. Mix well and transfer the Inner Pot to Outer Pot and insulate for 40 minutes.
- To serve, spoon cooked rice into bowl and spoon chicken teriyaki cube onto rice. Garnish with broccoli on the sides and sprinkle sesame and spring onion over the dish.
- For more information on Shuttle Chef, refer here.