FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
Miso Braised Chicken with Apple & Papaya
- 1 whole chicken, chopped into 1.5 - 2 inch pieces
- 150g onion, peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g carrot, peeled and cut into chunks
- 300g papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 250g apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 300ml water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Rub the chicken with salt.
- Heat the inner pot and drizzle in oil to cook the chicken for 5 minutes, then set aside.
- Add the onion and carrot chunks to the pot and cook until fragrant.
- Place the papaya, apple, and chicken into the pot and toss in the seasonings. Fill the pot with water and bring to boil over medium heat. Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water together in a bowl, then pour the mixture into the pot and stir well.
- Turn off heat and immediately transfer the inner pot into the vacuum outer pot and heat-insulating cooking for 1 hour.