- 500g boneless skinless chicken breast (4 breasts and cut into 2/3-inch pieces)
- halved red pepper
- halved green pepper
- halved yellow pepper
- 2 mangoes (peeled and pitted)
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons curry paste
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 6 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1/4 cup cashews (optional)
- Cut mango into bite-size pieces.
- Remove pepper seed, core and cut into 1-inch slices.
- Whisk together chicken stock, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, curry paste and cornstarch.
- In wok heat oil over high heat; add ginger root and stir fry. Add chicken for 4 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- Add in peppers and mango and mix well, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add stock mixture. Continue cooking for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Optional to sprinkle with cashew nuts.