FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
Lamb Stew Goulash
- 700g Lamb cubes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 50ml Oil
- 2 nos Yellow onion, rough cut
- 50g Garlic, smashed
- 2 nos Carrot, rough cut
- 60g Tomato paste
- 300g Tomato puree
- 1½ tsp Rosemary
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 600ml Water / chicken stock
- 200g Baby potatoes, halved
- Salt & pepper to taste
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Serving size: 3 – 4 pax
Product Recommendation: THERMOS 28cm Ultra Deep Non-stick Frying Pan
- Marinate lamb cubes with salt, pepper and flour. Set aside.
- Heat up oil and sauté onion and garlic till fragrant. Then add in carrot and sauté for 1 minute.
- Next, add in tomato paste, tomato puree, rosemary and paprika. Sauté till it is darker in colour.
- Add in lamb cubes and water. Mix well and simmer on low heat with a lid on. Simmer for an hour, stirring the goulash every 5 minutes.
- After an hour, add in potatoes and simmer for another 15 minutes or till potato is tender and soft.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and it is ready to be served hot.