FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
- 1kg lamb
- 2 tbsp Kuzi spice (powder)
- 3 cm ginger (finely ground)
- 4 cloves garlic (finely ground)
- 5 shallots (finely ground)
- 2 tbsp chilli paste
- 20g of coriander leaves
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 300ml water
- 250ml tomato sauce
- 150ml of evaporated milk
- 2 green chillies (halved)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Some cashew nuts and raisins
- Marinate the lamb cubes with the kuzi spice, ginger, garlic and shallots for at least 20 minutes, or overnight.
- Heat oil in the inner pot and sauté the chilli paste until fragrant. Add in the coriander leaves and tomatoes and stir well.
- Then add in the lamb and continue cooking until lightly browned.
- Add water and tomato sauce, leave to simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add evaporated milk and green chillies stir well, then close lid and bring everything to a gentle boil.
- Turn off heat and transfer the inner pot into the vacuum outer pot and heat insulation cooking for 1 hour.
- Season with sugar and salt to taste. Add in raisins and the cashew nuts stir well and serve with rice.