FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
- 2 tbsp oil
- 500ml chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 carrots, medium sized
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 potato, medium sized
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Sugar, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Finely dice the onion and garlic separately.
- Dice carrots, celery and potato into equal small cubes.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil, sauté the chopped onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Then add in the diced vegetables and mix well. Set aside.
- In a Thermos Food Jar, add in boiling water and leave it to preheat 10 minutes. Pour away the water after 10 minutes.
- Add in the preheat chicken stock, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and chopped tomatoes, to the food jar, close lid and shake well.
- Pour in all the cooked ingredients and allow heat insulation cooking for 30 minutes.
- Lastly, season it with salt and sugar to taste before serving.