FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
Black and White Fungus Sweet Dessert
- 30g Dry White Fungus
- 5g Dry Black Fungus
- 3pcs Seedless Red Dates
- 2pcs Honey Date
- 6pcs Dry Longan
- 40g Cooked Barley
- 3pcs Cooked Candied Winter Melon
- 400ml Water
- 1pc Pandan Leaf
- 80g Rock Sugar
- Rinse and soak the dry white fungus, black fungus, red dates, honey date and dry longan for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the base of the white and black fungus and cut fungus into smaller bits.
- Add in boiling water into Thermos Food Jar, close the lid tightly and shake gently. Leave the food jar to preheat for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, drain out the water.
- Place 400g of boiled water with Pandan leave, red dates, honey date, longan and winter melon strip into the Thermos Food Jar. Add in rock sugar to taste.
- Close lid and allow heat insulation cooking for 45 minutes.
- Ready to serve.