FREE SHIPPING* FOR PENINSULAR MALAYSIA ONLY
APPLY 'P10MEMBER' TO ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT!
Ayam Masak Madu
- 30g Garlic
- 1 no Yellow onion
- 40g Dried chillis, soaked in hot water
- 500ml Oil for deep frying
- 3-inch Cinnamon stick
- 80g Chilli sauce
- 80g Tomato sauce
- 300ml Water
- 100g Honey
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 no Yellow onion, cut into rings
- 1kg Chicken, cut into 12 pieces
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Salt
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 4-5 pax
Product Recommendation: THERMOS 28cm Deep Non-stick Frying Pan
- Marinate chicken with turmeric powder and salt. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Then, blend garlic, onion and dried chilies till smooth.
- Next, heat up THERMOS 28cm Deep Non-stick Frying Pan with the oil and deep fry chicken till golden brown in 2 batches. Remove and set aside.
- Remove out most of the oil leaving behind roughly 6 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Sauté blended ingredients and cinnamon stick till fragrant, then add in chilli sauce, tomato sauce and water. Mix well.
- Add in chicken and simmer in the sauce till it thickens. Add in honey and salt and then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with onion rings and serve it hot.